Beautiful Wedding Stationery with Basic Invite
Disclosure: I have partnered with Basic Invite and have received compensation in exchange for this post. I wrote this post and all opinions are my own. Partnerships like this make FP2P possible. Thank you for your support.
My husband and I got married earlier this year after planning for only about six weeks. We were excited to be married, but planning on a tight timeline was incredibly stressful. There were so many things involved in planning that we didn’t know or think about prior, like picking a song for the cake cutting ceremony or how we should decorate the chapel. We ended up omitting a lot of traditional wedding activities and items, instead choosing to focus on the things we felt were essential.
One aspect of our wedding that we wanted to be special was our wedding stationery, specifically our thank you cards. We didn’t order paper invitations with only six weeks lead time, but we spent time selecting customized thank you cards after the wedding. We wanted our cards to be beautiful and high quality to show our appreciation for our guests.
I also think that well-made stationery adds a touch of refinement to any wedding. So when the opportunity came up to collaborate with Basic Invite, I said yes because their wedding stationery is beautiful and high-quality.
Basic Invite specializes in personalized wedding invitations. These are a few of my favorites from their wedding invitation collection:
Standing Ovation Foil Seal & Send
How pretty is this design? Standing Ovation is one of Basic Invite’s best sellers and I know why. The navy blue color is the perfect background for pink flowers and gold foil print. You can customize much of this invitation too. Choose from over 180 colors for the background and text or use of foil for the writing. One of the neatest features of this invitation is that it comes with a small tear-away RSVP section at the bottom.
I love Delicate Laurel because of the foliage detail of this design. When I looked for stationery of my own, I was drawn to ones that had florals and foliage because they reminded me of growth and vitality, just what I want in my marriage. I think the simple nature of this design has an understated beauty to it too.
Traditional Script Photo
I love the idea of a photo of the couple on the invitation. It’s unique and romantic. This is a great option for those who didn’t send a save-the-date or just want something different for themselves. Your ceremony and reception information are printed on the back.
The Basic Invite Difference
In addition to the variety of designs, Basic Invite has several other features that make choosing your wedding stationery easy, which is exactly what a bride-to-be needs it to be.
- Over 800 wedding invitation sets. Choose from over 800 sets of invitations that include matching save-the-dates, invitations, menus, programs, and thank you cards. It’s never been easier to maintain a consistent design for all your wedding stationery.
- Detailed customization. You have almost unlimited color options for your stationery. You can also change the color of each card element as well as the font type and size. See the results with instant previews available online.
- Custom samples available. You can order a custom sample of your actual wedding invitation so you see how it will look and feel before you place a full order. How great is that for peace of mind?
- Free envelope printing. Request addresses from your guests using Basic Invite’s address collection service and then print your envelopes with their free printing service.
- Free wedding website. Share information about your wedding and update your guests with the latest information using a free website that matches your wedding invitation suite.
- Reasonable prices. Basic Invite provides top-quality products at reasonable prices. As a bride on a budget, I was all about smart spending for my wedding planning.
Basic Invite is the perfect one-stop shop for all your wedding stationery needs. It has the quality, aesthetic, and value that every bride wants for her wedding. Go ahead and tackle your other wedding tasks knowing that your wedding stationery is in good hands.