Personal Finance & Related Book Giveaway
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive compensation when you click on a product link or purchase an item linked on this site. Click here for details. Thank you for your support.
It’s that time of year again! With November coming to a close, the end of the year is near. I’m already thinking about what I want to achieve next year, including getting my finances in better shape. I know I’m not the only one!
I started the Reading Corner series on From Pennies to Plenty as a way to improve my own financial literacy and encourage discussion around personal finance topics. I’ve learned so much from them, and now I’d love to pass on some of those books to you.
So, just in time for the new year, here’s a giveaway featuring seven awesome personal finance & related books. Some of these have been highlighted in the Reading Corner series. Others are personal favorites I think readers of this blog might like.
1) The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
2) I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
3) Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes and How to Correct Them by Gary Belsky and Thomas Gilovich
4) The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
5) Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
6) Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days by Chris Guillebeau
7) The 10X Rule by Grand Cardone
How to Enter
It’s simple! Sign up in the box at the bottom of the page or go to frompenniestoplenty.com/giveaway.
If you know of anyone else who would like these books, I’d appreciate if you share this giveaway with them. You’re the best!
No giveaway is complete without at least a few rules so here they are:
- You must be a US resident or have a US mailing address to enter.
- Giveaway opening date is 11/30/17 and is scheduled to close on 12/13/17.
- Winner will be drawn from pool of entrants on or around 12/13/17.
- Approximate retail value of the prize is $70.